Rocstone Imports T/A Rilco
STANDARD CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Interpretation – In these conditions of service.
“Customer” means the person who purchases the Goods or Services.
“Delivery Address” means the address specified by the Customer on the Supplier’s Order Form.
“Services” means the services ordered by the Customer from the Supplier, in an order which has been accepted by the Supplier including but not limited to the printing of a Rocstone Imports T/A Rilco, dissertation or other printable material for the Customer (hereinafter “the Printed Matter”).
“Subject Matter” means the electronic version (PDF file) of the Rocstone Imports T/A Rilco , dissertation or other printable material submitted by the Customer for printing.
“Supplier” means Rocstone Imports T/A Rilco, registered in Ireland no. 467861.
- Performance Dates. The Supplier shall use reasonable efforts to meet any stated dates for performance but shall not be liable (in contract, negligence or otherwise) for any loss or damage resulting from its failure to do so, howsoever caused.
- Queries and Complaints. Notification of queries and/or complaints must be notified to the Supplier in writing within seven (7) days of the problem arising, or seven (7) days of completion of the Services, whichever is the earlier. A Printed Matter which is not the subject of such notification shall be deemed to have been delivered in accordance with the contract. If the Customer considers that the Printed Matter is not in accordance with the contract the Customer shall at the Customer’s own expense return such Printed Matter, including any / all insertions and inclusions thereto to the Supplier for inspection and consideration of whether the complaint is valid and whether a refund in part or full may be appropriate. Queries or complaints should be directed to email@example.com.
- Prices. Unless another price is quoted by the Supplier in writing and accepted by the Customer, the price of the Services is the Supplier’s relevant standard price for the particular Services as at the date of the order as provided to the Customer prior to the placing of the order on the Supplier’s website. The Customer is obliged to pay for the services in full by credit / debit card upon placing the order. In the event that payment is refused by the Customer’s credit / debit card company the Supplier shall not proceed with the order until satisfactory payment arrangements are put in effect or if the order has been fulfilled the Supplier shall exercise a lien over printed material produced pending payment.
- Additional Costs. The Customer agrees to pay for any loss or extra costs incurred by the Supplier through the Customer’s instructions or lack of instructions, or through failure or delay in taking delivery, or through any act or default on the part of the Customer. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that arrangements exist for the acceptance of the Printed Matter upon delivery to the address provided by the Customer at the time of placing their order.
Requests to alter any part of the Subject Matter after sending the PDF file containing the original text will incur a minimum charge of €50. The Supplier reserves the right to decline to accept the alteration, to charge all costs incurred up to the request for alteration being received, and to refund the Customer and any balance remaining with the Customer then entitled to place a new order in respect of the altered Subject Matter with the Supplier or some alternative service provider.
- VAT. All prices are inclusive of value added tax at the appropriate rates and any other government taxes or duties which, if applicable, shall be paid by the Customer.
- Cancellation. Due to the personalised nature of the Subject Matter and Printed Matter the Supplier relies on the exclusion of a right of cancellation contained in Regulation 13(2)(e) of the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013. Without prejudice to the foregoing the Supplier will consider any request to cancel an order on a case-by-case basis.
- Delivery of Order. Delivery of the Printed Matter shall be made to the Delivery Address provided by the Customer at the time of placing their order on, or as close to that address as can reasonably be arranged, and as close to the requested the delivery date. The Customer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Printed Matter at the address whenever they are presented for delivery. All dates and times given for delivery of the Printed Matter are given in good faith but without any responsibility on the part of the Supplier to treat same as anything other than indicative. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence in any contract with the Customer nor shall the Supplier be under any liability for delay whether or not beyond the Supplier’s reasonable control
- No Deductions. The Customer shall make all payments, without set-off or counterclaim and free and clear of all taxes, deductions, withholdings and other charges.
- Interest. The Customer shall pay to the Supplier interest on any overdue amount at a rate of 8% per annum, from the due date for payment until payment, calculated on a daily basis and compounded monthly. Interest will be payable both before and after judgment.
- Warranties. The Supplier warrants that the Services will be provided with due skill, care and diligence, and that any materials used will be sound and reasonably fit for the purpose for which they are required. The Supplier will pass onto the Customer any benefits obtainable under any warranty given by the Supplier’s suppliers. The Supplier undertakes that the Printed Matter will at the time of delivery correspond to the specifications and descriptions given by the Supplier.
The Customer warrants that the text supplied by the Customer is their original work and that the Customer is entitled to have it printed and bound. The Customer expressly indemnifies the Supplier and its agents against any loss suffered by the Supplier arising directly or indirectly out of breach of this provision.
- Consequential Loss Etc.: Subject to Clause 15, the Supplier shall not under any circumstances be liable to the Customer by reason of any representation or warranty, condition or other term or any duty of common law, or under the express terms of these conditions or service, for any consequential, special, incidental or punitive loss or damage (whether for loss of current or future profits, loss of enterprise value or otherwise) and whether occasioned by the negligence of the Supplier, its employees or agents or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Non-Excludable Liability. Nothing in these conditions of service shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier or any of its employees or agents, nor shall they operate to exclude or limit any statutory rights which cannot be legally excluded or limited, including the statutory rights of a consumer.
- Sub-Contracting. The Supplier may in its discretion delegate any of its duties in the provision of the Services and the Customer agrees to the Subject Matter and such other personal data as may be necessary being shared with such delegated party for the purposes of performing this contract and also being shared with any party delivering the Printed Matter, to enable such delivery.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in these conditions of service or elsewhere shall be deemed to make the Supplier an employee, agent or partner of the Customer for any purpose whatsoever.
- Application. These conditions of service shall apply to any purchase of services under an order which is accepted by the Supplier. No other terms shall apply to the sale of the Services, including any standard conditions of purchase of the Customer, even if they are printed on the written order of the Customer or any other document issued by the Customer. Any variation to these conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Supplier.
- Title and Risk. The Supplier retains a lien over the printed matter until payment is made in full. Title and risk shall pass on delivery of the Printed Matter to the Customer or in the event of the Customer being unavailable to take delivery of the order, the person who signs for delivery by our courier service.
- Force Majeure. The Supplier shall be entitled to delay or cancel delivery if it is prevented from or hindered in manufacturing its operations, obtaining or delivering the Printed Matter by normal channels of delivery through any circumstances beyond its control, either natural or man-made which could not have reasonably be foreseen including but not limited to unavailability of electronic communications, strikes, accidents, flooding, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at its production facility, breakdown of machinery or shortage or unavailability of production inputs from normal sources of supply. The Supplier will upon request from the Customer provide confirmation of such Force Majeure circumstances to the Customer’s academic institution to assist with any appeal by the Customer for an extension of any submission deadline or mitigation of any penalties.
- Intellectual Property. The content of the website, www.Rilco.ie, and all intellectual property rights connected to the site are owned by the Supplier. These rights include, but are not limited to the structure of the site and how it works. These rights also include the underlying software, images, thesis preview facilities, graphical images, the Rilco logo and copyright in the text, together with any trademarks where so ever appearing. In the event that you choose to create a link to a page or pages of our website you so do at your own risk and in so doing you agree that neither the Supplier nor its webhosting service provider shall be exposed to any liability to you on account thereof.
- Governing Law. These conditions of service shall be governed by Irish law.
- S.I. No. 484 of 2013. Pursuant to Regulation 10 of the European Union (Consumer Information, Cancellation and Other Rights) Regulations 2013 the Customer is hereby notified.
(a) That the main characteristic of the service is the production of printed and material from an electronic file submitted by the Customer.
(b) That the identity of the Supplier is Rocstone Imports T/A Rilco, registered in Ireland no. 467861.
(c) That the Supplier is acting on its own behalf.
(d) That the Supplier’s contact details are as follows:
Post: The Slate Cottage, Nuttstown, Clonee, Dublin 15, Co Meath.
Telephone: 353 1 801 5690
Facsimile: 353 1 8015694
(e) Complaints may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the contact details provided at (d) above.
(f) The delivery charges charged to the company by its delivery partner, are included in the total price referred to at (f) above.
(g) This is a specific purpose contract and not a contract of indefinite duration.
(h) There is no additional cost for using the Supplier’s website or telephone numbers beyond the ordinary basic rates charged by the communications providers.
(i) Payment will be made in full in advance accordance with Clause 4 and Clause 5 (above). The Printed Matter shall be delivered in accordance with Clause 8 (above) or such other date as may be notified to the Customer by the Supplier to the email address registered by the Customer upon placing the order.
(j) Complaints shall be handled in accordance with Clause 3 (above).
(k) There is no right to cancel given the personalised nature of the Printed Matter.
(l) The Customer may have to bear costs in respect of cancelled orders or altered orders in accordance with Clause 3, Clause 5 and Clause 7 (above).
(m) The Supplier undertakes that the Printed Matter will at the time of delivery correspond to the specifications and descriptions given by the Supplier in accordance with Clause 11 (above).
(n) The Supplier will provide an after-sales service in accordance with Clause 3 and Clause 20 (above).
(o) There is no applicable Code of Practice pursuant to Section 2 of the Consumer Protection Act 2007.
(p) The contract is for a specific purpose rather than a duration.
(q) Payment will be made in full in advance accordance with Clause 4 and Clause 5 (above).