The ‘high performance’ lightweight corrugated bitumen roofing system
Onduline is an extremely tough, lightweight, corrugated roofing and wallcladding material manufactured utilising a base board produced from recycled cellulose fibres which is saturated with bitumen under intense pressure and heat.
Onduline sheets are finished with a colour pigment and resin impregnation process which “stains” the colour into the sheet to provide excellent colour retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance.
The Onduline range is ideal for a wide range of applications reflecting the materials unrivalled versatility being used for agricultural, industrial, light domestic and environmental projects and is the only bituminous corrugated sheet suitable for use on the patented Ondutile tile underlay system.
Originally developed in Europe over 70 years ago, Onduline is now extensively used worldwide in over 130 countries from the Tropics to the Arctic Circle. This experience and commitment to continuous product development has resulted in Onduline becoming the worlds largest manufacturer of bituminous corrugated sheets and the professionals first choice.
- BBA Product Certification
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- 15 year insurance-backed water proofing guarantee*
- Excellent colour retention properties
- Withstands windspeeds of up to 120mph (192 kph)
- European CE Declaration of Conformity
- High insulation and sound absorbency performance
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Available in 4 environmentally sensitive colours
- Flexible, ideal for renovation projects
|Weight of material||3.3kg/m2|
|Weight of sheet||6.4kg|
|Thermal resistance R value||0.04mk/W|