The new lower profile tile and slate roofing underlay system
Immediate weather protection
Reduced roof pitch
Thermal and sound Insulation
BBA Certification (Ondutile only)
- Length: 2,000mm
- Width: 950mm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Corrugation height: 38mm
- Corrugation width: 95mm
- Number of corrugations: 10
- Coverage per sheet: 1.5msq.
- Weight per sheet 6.4kg
DImensions: Onduline lowline (mini 18 profile)
- Length: 2,000mm
- Width: 866mm
- Thickness: 2.6mm
- Corrugation height: 24mm
- Corrugation width: 48mm
- Number of corrugations: 18
- Coverage per sheet: 1.38msq.
- Weight per sheet 5.83kg
Minimum recommended roof pitches
- Interlocking concrete tiles: 12.5°
- Clay pantiles, natural and fibre cement slates: 17.5°
- Plain double lap tiles: 22.5°
Since its introduction onto the UK market in 1989, the Ondutile system has been continually developed to become the market leading independent secondary weatherproof roof underlay system for low pitch tile, slate and shingle applications.
Ondutile provides the same durable weathering performance whilst reducing the roof section making it ideal for projects where height restriction or the aesthetic appearance of the roof line is of paramount importance.
The ‘high performance’ lightweight corrugated bitumen roofing system
Onduline is an extremely tough, lightweight, corrugated roofing and wallcladding material manufactured utilising a base board produced from recycled cellulose fibres which is saturated with bitumen under intense pressure and heat.
Onduline sheets are finished with a colour pigment and resin impregnation process which “stains” the colour into the sheet to provide excellent colour retention properties and enhanced U.V. resistance.
The Onduline range is ideal for a wide range of applications reflecting the materials unrivalled versatility being used for agricultural, industrial, light domestic and environmental projects and is the only bituminous corrugated sheet suitable for use on the patented Ondutile tile underlay system.
Originally developed in Europe over 70 years ago, Onduline is now extensively used worldwide in over 130 countries from the Tropics to the Arctic Circle. This experience and commitment to continuous product development has resulted in Onduline becoming the worlds largest manufacturer of bituminous corrugated sheets and the professionals first choice.
- BBA Product Certification
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- 15 year insurance-backed water proofing guarantee*
- Excellent colour retention properties
- Withstands windspeeds of up to 120mph (192 kph)
- European CE Declaration of Conformity
- High insulation and sound absorbency performance
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Available in 4 environmentally sensitive colours
- Flexible, ideal for renovation projects
Cover width: 855mm
Corrugated width: 95mm
Corrugated height: 38mm
Weight of material: 3.3kg/m2
Weight of sheet: 6.4kg
Thermal resistance R value: 0.04mk/W
Thermal conductivity: 0.066W/mk