JI LPCB certified Insulated Roof Panelling is used for pitched roofs or horizontal and vertical wall application and as an external insulated cladding panel for industrial, commercial and public buildings. Due to its metal inner and outer sheet, it combines thermal resistance with big spans. The minimum pitch to be applied is 4° or more after deflection.
WEIGHT AND THERMAL PERFORMANCE
|Core Thickness (mm)||40||60||80||100||120||150|
|Overal thickness (mm)||85||105||125||145||165||195|
U-values are calculated in accordance with the method required by Part L2 (England and Wales) Building Regulations and Section 6 (Scotland) Technical Handbooks.
SYSTEM KEY BENEFITS
- Applicable as roof and wall panel for renovations and new buildings.
- High thermal performance PIR foam.
- Easy handling, mounting and fitting
- Environmental sustainable PIR foam with zero ozone depletion and a low global warming potential.
- Composite panel allows a faster installation time than standard built-up systems.
- Inner sheet comes as standard in 15 µ Polyester with a RAL 9002 color.
- JI Roof 1000 is produced according to the EN ISO 9001.
- JI Roof 1000 PIR comes standard with a factory applied seal on the side lap.
- The JI Roof 1000 is CE-marked.
- JI Roof 1000 is available in lengths up to 16 m. The minimum cut back is 50 mm.
- Approved product by LPCB (Loss Prevention Certification Board) (40 to 120 mm core thickness).
- Integrated insulated polycarbonate roof lights are available.
- Wide range of colors and coatings available for top sheet according to your project (please consult our Colorflow).
- Matching single skin profiles in metal or polycarbonate are available.
Joris Ide offers one of the widest ranges in coatings and colors which can be defined per project and building requirements. Consult Joris Ide Colorflow for detailed information.