HYPERDESMO®-PARTICULAR is a thixotropic and fiber-reinforced, one component polyurethane liquid membrane used for waterproofing and protection of roof detail structures.
Due to its unique formulation, it cures rapidly to form a bubble free thick layer membrane with excellent mechanical properties. This product is ideal for use during the winter months or in climates with relatively low humidity.
Apply with brush or roller. Minimum consumption: ±1.8 kg/m2.
The product complies with the EU guideline for this type of materials, ΕΟΤΑ (European Organization of Technical Approval).
Waterproofing and protection of:
• wall-floor connections
• photovoltaic systems
• air-condition units
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• No reinforcement necessary in flashing points
• Fast curing! Skin formation time of 2 hours.
• Bubble and defect free membrane.
• Excellent weather and UV resistance.
• Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Recommended service temperature 80 oC, max shock temperature 200 oC.
• Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 oC.
• Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
• Good chemical resistance.
Can be successfully applied on:
Concrete, fibrous cement, mosaic, cement roof tiles, old (but well adhered) acrylic and asphalt coats, wood. For information about other substrates, please contact our tech department.
Concrete substrate conditions (standard):
• Hardness: R28 = 15Mpa.
• Humidity: W < 10%.
• Temperature: 5-35 oC.
• Relative humidity: < 85%.
Clean the surface using a high pressure washer, if possible. Remove oil, grease and wax contaminants. Cement laitance, loose particles, mould release agents, cured membranes must be removed. Fill surface irregularities with the necessary product.
Minimum total consumption: ±1,8 kg/m2.
Clean tools and equipment first with paper towels and then using SOLVENT-01. Rollers will not be re-usable.
1 kg, 5 kg
Can be kept for minimum 12 months in the original unopened pails in dry places and at temperatures of 5-25 oC. Once a pail has been opened, use as soon as possible.
Contains volatile flammable solvents. Apply in well-ventilated, no smoking areas, away from naked flames. In closed spaces use ventilators and carbon active masks. Keep in mind that solvents are heavier than air so they creep on the floor. The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) is available on request.